TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
New York, NY
Frankly’s Solutions Engineering and Professional Services Team is growing and the team is looking for a Technical Project Manager to coordinate and launch new clients on Frankly products, including sites, mobile and OTT apps and video, and coordinate the implementation of custom development and redesigns for existing clients.
The perfect candidate will bring a positive attitude, a “self-starter mentality” and efficient time management as well as enjoy problem solving, hard work, and have a desire to deliver products that meet the needs of our clients and their users.
Some travel is required.
- Coordinate new client onboarding and digital product configurations across Frankly teams including Sales and Partnerships, Account Management, Client Services, Design, Product Management, Technology and Ad Sales.
- Manage the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for key projects (initiation through testing and deployment).
- Engage directly with Frankly clients to support the communication of project schedules and milestones, status, risks and ensuring high client satisfaction throughout process.
- Implement and configure standard Frankly products for clients (e.g., website launches, app launches, redesigns, etc.)
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are ultimately resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
- Interface with developers (onshore and offshore) on custom implementations and projects.Coordinate with vendors for 3rd party integrations.Identify consistent issues, enhancement requests, and feature requests from clients.
- Manage, evaluate and respond to change requests and bug tickets.
- Prepare and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3-4 years professional services experience managing web production projects, preferably in the media industry.
- Experience with Agile Software life cycle development and project management.
- Working knowledge of web user interface design concepts and best practices.
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities with shifting priorities.
- Flexibility between detail-oriented and big-picture thinkingExcellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to develop and enhance relationships with clients and peers.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of a project; must be comfortable with technical concepts and terminology.
ABOUT FRANKLY:We build an integrated software platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile, and TV. Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as top fashion brands, professional sports franchises and global organizations. Collectively, we reach nearly 80 million monthly users in the United States. The Company is publicly listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and trading under ticker "TLK." Frankly is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York. To learn more, please visit www.franklyinc.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.