DATA PRODUCTS SPECIALIST
New York, NY
Frankly is currently seeking a Data Products Specialist. Frankly Inc. has deployed a data management platform (DMP) across the websites of our publisher partners to collect, organize, and deliver data-driven ad targeting for our advertising clients. The Data Products Specialist will be responsible for identifying key audience segments, translating those into sales packages with corresponding collateral, and distributing that collateral to our sales teams. As the day-to-day tactician for this product line, the Data Products Specialist will be responsible for supporting the sellers, addressing their needs, and ensuring the success.
The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of marketing analytics, audience targeting and online advertising. The ideal candidate would also be able to translate audience segments into sales and marketing collateral for use by sellers in the field.
- Gathering insights about viable audience segments from the organization’s data management platform
- Producing marketable audience segments and passing them into the ad server (DFP) for use as targeting criteria
- Maintaining a calendar for releasing new audience segments to sellers based on seasonality of demand across various sectors of the economy. For example: Back to School for August, Holiday Shopping for November.
- Building a series of weekly sales sheets that identify the sales opportunities, audience segments, supporting industry data, and target verticals. These sales sheets will be presented in both printable PDF and editable PowerPoint formats to maximize utility for sellers.
- Working with and supporting those sellers in bringing the weekly products to market, tracking results, and reporting back to management.
- Providing results reporting and analysis (customer service) to AEs and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or a related field
- Detail-oriented with strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Thrives in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills as this person will be working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, clients, and vendors
- YOU MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER
- One or more years of experience with ad serving and ad stack technologies (e.g. DFP Premium, AdX, SSPs, DMPs, Ad Verification, Viewability, and/or Order Management Systems)
- Experience using data management platforms (Adobe, Krux, Lotame, etc.)
- Database management experience.
Frankly (TSX VENTURE: TLK) builds an integrated software platform for media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV. Its customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York. To learn more, visit www.franklyinc.com.