Senior Product Designer
New York, NY
Frankly Inc. is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our product team, focused on building multi-platform responsive designs.
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in New York.
What We Need From You:
- Lead all aspects of design across multiple platforms ( Apps, Web, CMS, OTT )
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Leverage and improve current Product Design System
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals
- Enforce brand voice and style guides across various mediums
What you get from us:
* A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all your great work
* Support in creating clear professional goals that drive you to do your best work
* An environment in which you can learn skills and new processes to further your career
* Fun stuff — Unlimited vacation, catered meals, subsidized cell phone plans and fitness memberships
* Excellent employer-paid health and vision
* 401k plans, and stock options
* Competitive salary and equity
* Open vacation policy
* Parental leave
* Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
The Ideal Candidate....
- 5+ years of experience creating amazing designs across web and mobile apps
- Work closely with design, executive, product, and engineering teams to guide projects from conception to implementation
- Experience creating design systems for modularized enterprise products
- Master of various design tools, such as Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CC, Invision, and Principle
- Open minded to feedback from others, self-starter, thrives in close-knit teams and working closely with developers
- A solid understanding of Bootstrap / React / CSS / HTML
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study (or work experience in lieu of degree)
- You are an excellent communicator
- Must have a great attitude and be to hungry make an impact.
- Please note, a portfolio is required for consideration. We look forward to reviewing your work!