Technical Support Specialist
Juba | South Sudan /
As a Technical Support Specialist at FreeBalance, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our on-going success by delivering quality and timely technical services during the implementation of our products to our customers for all project deployments. Drawing upon your product/database/solutions expertise and serve as a subject matter expert for technical analysis and specification efforts.
- Analyze customer issues and requirements and facilitate solutions.
- Analyze technical requirements and tailor software solution using FreeBalance software.
- Learn and understand clients’ current technical environment and recommend possible modifications to ensure optimum integration with FreeBalance’s products/solutions
- Act as primary technical contact for the client during deployment and post-implementation
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to Government
- Ability to travel locally on as needed basis
- University degree or College diploma in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Software Programming, or related field.
- Knowledge of enterprise hardware systems, networks, application software and database systems will be considered an asset
- Must have experience in Oracle Database Administration on Tomcat and other middle-ware administration such as JBOSS/websphere
- Experience in Database clustering
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Excellent client management and organization ability
- MUST Read, write and speak English fluently.