Regional Sales Account Manager (Mexico)
Mexico DF, Mexico | Latin America & Caribbean /
As a Regional Sales Account Manager at FreeBalance, you will be instrumental in developing sales leads and building and fostering relationships with the governmental financial sector in Mexico. This position allows you to draw on your relationships and utilize your previous experience.
- Responsible for evaluating, pursuing and managing potential business opportunities in Mexico
- Responsible for delivery of all sales presentations, preparation and delivery of proposals.
- Responsible for full cycle sale.
- Responsible for relationship management and recording activities into sales management system.
- Optimize and nurture strategic client relationships working closely to optimize the sale of company products and services in alignment with client’s business strategies.
- Provide feedback to Sales Management and Product Management on business opportunities.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or Commerce or related field.
- 5 to 8 years previous sales experience in software organization, preferably selling ERP solutions to government markets.
- Ability to build and grow existing clients in a profitable manner.
- Familiarity with government financial management and human resource management processes.
- Proven track record in meeting sales quotas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish, other languages are considered an asset.
- Ability to travel as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.