Global/Worldwide Sales Representative
Any Location (No European Union) /
Sales – *Global /
As a Global/Worldwide Sales Representative at FreeBalance, you will be instrumental in developing and
closing global sales opportunities in the governmental financial sector in all regions. This position allows you to draw on your relationships and utilize your previous experience.
- Responsible for evaluating, pursuing, and managing potential business opportunities in all regions.
- Responsible for delivery of all sales presentations, preparation, and delivery of proposals.
- Responsible for full-cycle sales.
- Responsible for relationship management and recording activities into sales management system.
- Optimize and nurture strategic client relationships working closely to optimize the sale of company products and services in alignment with client’s business strategies.
- Provide feedback to Sales Management and Product Management on business opportunities.
- University degree in Public Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Relations or Commerce. Post Graduate studies an advantage.
- At least 5 years sales experience in an IT software organization selling ERP solutions to government or government entities, with a proven track record.
- Familiarity with government financial management structure and process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/ comprehension skills in English and relevant regional languages.
- Ability to present solutions at a high level. Knowledge of MS Office applications for preparation of proposals and presentations, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with senior executives.
- Ability to travel as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be
FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the
representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications
from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law
throughout all stages of the recruitment process.