Technical Support Specialist
Port of Spain | Trinidad and Tobago /
As a Technical Support Specialist at FreeBalance, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our on-going success by delivering quality and timely technical services during the implementation of our products to our customers for all project deployments. Drawing upon your product/database/solutions expertise and serve as a subject matter expert for technical analysis and specification efforts.
- Analyze customer issues and requirements and facilitate solutions;
- Analyze technical requirements and tailor software solution using FreeBalance software;Learn and understand clients’ current technical environment and recommend possible modifications to ensure optimum integration with FreeBalance’s products/solutions;
- Act as primary technical contact for the client during deployment and post-implementation;
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to Government;
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree or College diploma in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Software Programming, or related field;
- Knowledge of enterprise hardware systems, networks, application software and database systems will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, Dashboard and Reporting solutions, Pentaho knowledge required, BIRT or Crystal Reports experience considered an asset;
- Must have experience in Oracle Database Administration on Tomcat and other middle-ware administration such as JBOSS/websphere;
- Experience in Database clustering;
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Excellent client management and organization ability;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.