Office to the CEO Internship
Miami, FL | North America /
Office of the CEO Team /
The Office of the CEO is offering an internship for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join the FreeBalance leadership team. The selected candidate will use his/her outstanding communication skills in English and other languages to take ownership of projects and help facilitate the daily list of projects within the office of the CEO. Seeking a motivated individual that will have direct contact with world leaders in a very international setting. This is a hybrid position, that will see the intern directly reporting to the office in Coral Gables, Florida, running errands as required within the Miami area for the CEO, and at times working from home.
- Assists in gathering data for office projects
- Research topics/projects assigned by manager/supervisor
- Attends meetings as required
- Copies, faxes, and files documents as required
- Research publication and presentation support
- Communicate with internal and external researchers
- Translate documents from English to Spanish/Portuguese
- Translate documents from Spanish/Portuguese to English
- · Current Undergraduate or Graduate student
- · Ability to research different topics including, but not limited to: government, software, media and public financial management.
- · Foreign language skills
- · Exceptional language and grammar skills with the ability to compose, edit, and proofread business letters and other critical communications materials
- · Ability to type 50 words per minute and take accurate minutes of meetings
- · Proficient computer skills
- · Proficient in Word, Adobe, Excel and PowerPoint
- · Well-organized and able to work cooperatively with others throughout the company
- · The ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- · The competence to preserve the confidentiality of special matters
- · Comfortable working in a corporate environment
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Comfortable presenting any given research topic
- · Coordinate with the Coordinator to manage the CEO’s active calendar of appointments.
- · Assist with arranging complex and detailed agendas.
- · Compile briefings and other documents for external meetings.
- · Take meeting notes and share meeting summaries with the team, when appropriate.
- · Work closely with the CEO to develop social media and other digital content.
- · Assists with acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to lead the organization effectively.
- · Assist in editing and developing materials, including speaker remarks, session descriptions, speaker briefing materials, program books, social media, and website text.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.