Project Manager - UK
London, England /
Operations – Project Management /
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption with EMV standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
· Plan, monitor, execute and implement major international projects.
· Provide business knowledge and technical support for systems development. Work closely with project members and requesters identifying deliverables and functions throughout a project lifecycle.
· Establish priorities based on the overall business plan and assure that all action items are clearly transmitted and carried out by the team
· Participate in periodic reviews between the Partner and Client Teams
· Build and manage executive relationships with business development teams to achieve financial objectives in accordance with relevant business plans
· Lead communications with Partners Team for knowledge transfer, best practice sharing, industry information, enablement and overall improvement
· Track and report all project expenditures.
· Establish communication plans and schedules. Provide frequent project updates to all stake holders within FreedomPay and the client
· Coordinate meetings with clients, partners, integrators, and internal resources such as engineers, system integration analysts, etc.
· Coordinate and manage vendor or 3rd party work streams. Closely align with client and vendor project managers on timely and successful delivery
· Other related tasks as assigned
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science or related degree (required)
- 3-5 years Project Management experience required
- Some travel may be required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Technical expertise of relevant technologies
- Understanding of a project through a full software development life cycle
- Write and understand requirement definition/ parameters
- Coordinating design and engineering activities
- Project and resource planning
- Agile SCRUM
- Story boarding
- Development, testing, and implementation
- MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio
- Multiple Relevant Industry Certifications and classes: Project Management (i.e. PMP, PRINCE II), SCRUM Master, Ethics, Communication, Management
- Agile tools, such as Jira, Rally, VersionOne
- Experience Managing projects for implementation of Oracle Hospitality and/or F&B Products
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K with company match, commission sharing plan, and a modern working environment. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.