CRM Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE/EMV) standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
· Manage and drive the Marketing lead-gen process from an UQL to a MQL; oversee from Marketing Software to the CRM
· Develop and execute lifecycle and ad-hoc lead-gen campaigns across media syndication, email, secure message, PPC and multi-media channels.
· Utilize CRM and Marketing software to automate, and optimize highly personalized prospect journeys that deliver against team and business goals
· Establish, report ROI, and improve KPIs for all campaigns and communications
· Produce workflows, analytics, and data driven, personalization across all of our campaigns
· Own the Sales-enablement content calendar
· Partner with Product to improve and build internal communication tools that help optimize marketing’s processes
· Work closely with the sales organization to develop strong campaigns, messaging and results to fuel growth, retention and new customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 5+ years’ experience in CRM Marketing systems, Digital Marketing, or similar role
- Expert in email automation tools, preferably Netsuite, Marketo, Pardot and Drift
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics and results
- Extensive experience with A/B testing and Marketing experimentation
- You have an eye for great creative, strong ‘gated’ content including podcasts/video and copy
- You thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment
- Experience working cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders
- Understand the methodology behind PESO
- Must pass a criminal and credit background check
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and a modern working environment. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.