Technical Support Analyst
Philadelphia, PA/ Las Vegas, NV
Operations – Technical Support
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE/EMV) standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
Technical Support Analyst will support our growing complex environment. This role will become intimate with the wide variety of systems and data. The role will provide a wide range of research, analysis, support, and assistance to customers on the front lines. Our technology ranges from state of the art web portals, software applications deployed at merchant locations, high transnational payment gateway, various tools and proxies, and point of sale integrations.
- Formal Education & Certification:
- Associates Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, MIS,
- or related discipline
- 0 - 4 years equivalent work experience which may include; help desk support, technical trouble shooting, point of sale support, problem solving, software support
- Some travel may be required
- Required Experience:
- Proficient with web based tools (CRM, Sugar, Jira, etc.)
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Technical support experience, including help desk, investigation and diagnostic skills, remote troubleshooting, walking customers through solutions, educating clients, following standard operating procedures, referencing and adding to a knowledge base.
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly, both technical and business processes
- Strong and accurate listening skills
- Patience and Understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Desired Experience:
- Experience in payments processing or financial services
- Experience with point of sale systems (Micros, Aloha, Infogenesis, Netsuite)
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and a modern working environment. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.