Technical Recruiter/ Sourcing Specialist
Human Resources – Human Resources
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE/EMV) standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
Main Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Partner with our hiring managers to execute on hiring goals and targets.
• Source and manage pipeline of top talent candidates for current and future positions.
• Manage and maintain Applicant Tracking System.
• Constantly improve recruiting processes and help shape the talent acquisition function.
• Partner with recruiting agencies and manage recruitment solutions such as job boards and networking sites.
• Be knowledgeable about our business and why FreedomPay is a top place to work
• Promote, advertise, and sell the FreedomPay brand and culture
• Manage onboarding and the full life-cycle experience for the candidate from prospect to contributing member of the team.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a talent acquisition or recruiting function
- 1 – 2 years of experience of technical recruiting and successfully placing candidates in appropriate roles
- Experience working with and managing vendor relationships
- Experience using and managing Applicant Tacking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to source and build qualified pipeline of candidates
- Ability to understand and articulate our business model and strategy
- Ability to establish relationships both internally with management and employees and externally with candidates and vendors
- Understanding of up-to-date on latest recruiting trends and techniques
- Knowledge of social recruiting
- Ability to develop and manage performance
- Capable of translating analysis, strategy, and planning into tactical plans that achieve results
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong instincts and decision-making skills
- Ability to demonstrate high level of written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive attitude and identify opportunities to improve process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and aptitude to be confident and assertive
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs as needed
- Must pass a background and credit check
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and a modern working environment. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.