Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
Operations – Supply Chain
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE/EMV) standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
The Sr. Supply Chain Planning Analyst reports directly to the Director of Supply Chain. The position is primarily responsible for organizing, developing and publishing demand planning, sales and shipping forecasts for our key injection facility partners and manufacturing partners.
You will work closely with customers and partners across enterprises large and small to ensure proactive inventory availability and ensure there is a clear concise plane to support upcoming equipment demand. Equipment demand includes device and accessory requirements for new installations, RMA (reverse logistics) and general maintenance. The Sr. Supply Chain Planning Analyst works closely with Senior Management, Account Managers, Engineering, Systems Integration and QA, external vendors and technical support teams.
- Develop effective shipping and sales forecast models based on short term installation schedules, long term demand patterns and coordinated requirements from domestic and international business partners.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities for upcoming fulfillment requests.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in forecasts and inventory planning.
- Conduct regular forecast maintenance.
- Address day to day fulfillment and demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in developing annual budgets and cost-effectiveness initiatives.
- Develop routine and ad-hoc demand related reports for management.
- Coordinate with domestic and international business partners to monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Implement and manage a device and accessory forecast model based on short term installation schedules, long term demand patterns and coordinated requirements from region and divisional business partners.
- Be the owner of forecast, budgeting and distribution models for the FreedomPay products supported.
- Serve as a demand planning SME for forward & reverse logistics for FreedomPay products.
- Serve as procurement supply planning SME for FreedomPay products.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Develops and maintain close relationships with vendors.
- Facilitates forecasting of anticipated customer demand to ensure enough product is manufactured and positioned for client fulfillment.
- As company portfolio develops, creates and manages items and item groups in ERP system for use by team.
- Coordinates vendor participation in certification of new products.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Logistics or equivalent
- Experienced with NetSuite ERP
- Relevant work experience in operations, planning & project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to senior level management; excellent collaboration & interpersonal skills with a track record of relationship building
- Self-starter with strong time management & prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute multiple tasks & excel in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
- Has business and supply chain acumen, understanding why things must get done as much as when and how they must be done
- Direct experience in fast-paced technology or new media industry and good working knowledge of voice, data & video products preferred
- Supply Chain accreditation a plus
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and a modern working environment. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.