Customer Service and Field Marketing Representative
Operations – Client Services
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE/EMV) standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
· Customer Service – this will account for approximately 70-80% of your responsibilities and will entail answering inbound phone calls and emails from existing Clients and Members of our Stored Value product line. You will be responsible for assessing the customer/clients issue and provide accurate information to resolve their issue or escalating the issues as needed.
· Field Marketing – traveling to new Client locations and promoting our product. You will be a part of a multi-department team that is responsible for ensuring a successful launch and signing up of new membership while onsite. This will account of 10-20% of your time and will require travel through the United States.
· Print Marketing – creating and updating existing print marketing for on-site advertising with Clients and members. Experience in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Illustrator is preferred.
· Additional projects will be assigned as time permits.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- 0 - 2 years equivalent work experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Desire to provide excellent member service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to process data entry with speed and accuracy
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong and accurate listening skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly, both technical and business processes
- Patience, teamwork, motivation, upbeat and a great attitude
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K with company match, commission sharing plan, and a modern working environment. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.