Manager, Supply Chain Operations
Operations – Supply Chain
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE/EMV) standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
Works under the direction and guidance of the Director of Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Planning Manager is responsible for the creation and implementation of strategic and tactical directives for FreedomPay and holding external vendors accountable in day to day efforts. The Supply Chain Manager will lead a team responsible for ERP System management (NetSuite), demand and fulfilment planning, order fulfillment and work directly with our key injection facility partners and manufacturing partners ensuring that customer needs are met on time and/or exceeded.
You will work closely with customers and partners across enterprises large and small to ensure proactive inventory availability and ensure there is a clear concise plan to support upcoming equipment demand. Equipment demand includes device and accessory requirements for new installations, RMA (reverse logistics) and general maintenance.
- Support the development of effective shipping and sales forecast models based on short term installation schedules. long term demand patterns and coordinated requirements from domestic and international business partners.
- Oversee upcoming and in-flight order fulfillment to ensure delivery timelines are met while also ensuring internal. teams are following published service level agreements.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities for upcoming fulfillment requests.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve end to end forward logistics processes.
- Address day to day fulfillment and demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in developing annual budgets and cost-effectiveness initiatives.
- Develop standardized reports for management and senior leadership.
- Coordinate with domestic and international business partners to monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Manage a team of 4 business analysts and work with multiple teams in a cross functional matrix environment.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Logistics or equivalent
- Experienced with NetSuite ERP
- Relevant work experience in operations, planning & project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to senior level management; excellent collaboration & interpersonal skills with a track record of relationship building
- Self-starter with strong time management & prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute multiple tasks & excel in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
- Has business and supply chain acumen, understanding why things must get done as much as when and how they must be done
- Direct experience in fast-paced technology or new media industry and good working knowledge of voice, data & video products preferred
- Supply Chain accreditations a plus
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities. FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and a modern working environment. All positions must be able to successfully pass a background check as well as a credit check.