Community Manager (m/f/d)
Our vision at Freeletics is to challenge and inspire people to become the greatest version of themselves, both physically and mentally. With 30 million users today and rapidly growing, we build products that enhance people's lives through physical exercise and nutritional health. By combining health science, machine learning, and behaviour change we are building a unique company in the health and fitness space.
As a Community Manager you work closely with our users - ensuring they stay connected, even when they are offline. This isn't an easy road. Our athletes need motivation and a shoulder to lean on throughout this tough journey. You organize events that strengthen our community and work closely with our global ambassador network.
You know how to bring people together from all corners of the world? You are passionate about what you do and you want to have a positive impact? Join the Freeletics team now.
- Support the development of a holistic community management strategy and guidelines to further drive community growth and engagement.
- Support the creation of seasonal community management activation concepts.
- Activate and monitor key city community engagement and actively grow communities in key cities.
- Drive execution of seasonal community engagement concepts to increase daily activity of community in app, social and offline.
- Build strong relationships with community ambassadors and be the point of contact for all related topics and issues.
- Develop and create reports for selected key city communities and ambassador activations for review and optimization.
- Pro-actively engage in daily conversation with community and promote brand and product in community platforms.
- Increase community loyalty by implementing mutual beneficial activations and rewards within key communities.
- Transform community ideas into commercial relevant concepts for product improvement.
- Plan and execute physical community events.
- Manage daily administrative tasks surrounding community management needs.
- Good understanding of how to support the creation of a short-, mid- and long-term global community management strategy.
- Ability to turn a strategy into an executable seasonal activation concept that drives community engagement and growth.
- Ability to initiate and monitor daily communication with community and ambassadors.
- Knowledge of creating concepts that will drive in-app usage and engagement within community.
- Knowledge of guiding and moderating ambassadors globally and effectively.
- Experience in commercially coordinating a group of ambassadors while always keeping company goals in mind.
- Experience in executing meaningful and effective offline events to drive community engagement.
- Experience in integrating ambassadors and community members for product testing.
- Ability to provide information on community management to the wider company and engage in cross-functional projects.
- Knowledge of global community management especially in the US.
- Experience in active long-term community building and conversation.
- Good understanding of commercial relationship building with ambassadors.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and provide advice on behalf of community management team.
- Ability to understand ad-hoc changes in working environment and operate accordingly to the overall company goals.
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages (especially German & Spanish) are a plus.