Office Manager Allrounder (m/f/d)
People, Commercial and Organization /
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
freiheit.com is an internet pioneer, founded in Hamburg in 1999 and developing digital online products for international clients. We have completed hundreds of projects. Our digital products are used by millions of users with thousands of requests per second. We are known for our high reputation in the market and highly valued as an employer for our strong and unique sense of community.
For over 24 years, we have been working for the “Who's Who” of German and European industrial and commercial companies – across all sectors. Trade, automotive, e-commerce, healthcare and more. We have ambitious targets for growth in the coming years and are therefore expanding our international team, especially in the commercial area.
We currently have a team of 200 people from 29 nations in our engineering hubs in Hamburg and Lisbon and are still growing over both hubs, especially in Lisbon. From April on, we will move to a bigger office space in the heart of Lisbon and need onsite support for our support team by an energetic Office Manager. As part of our four-person freiheit.com Community Support Team, you will be responsible for our Lisbon location in cooperation with the team in Hamburg.
ABOUT YOUR JOB
- As the first point of contact for your colleagues, you take the initiative to provide them with the best possible support in all organizational matters. You bring your positive attitude and open, courteous and well-structured personality into everything you do.
- You are the face of our company and thus also our cultural ambassador. You make sure that our colleagues, clients and applicants feel comfortable and remember you as a warm-hearted host.
- You are a detail-oriented person: You manage service providers for the office, make sure that the facilities are kept fresh and functional with attention to detail and style. To do this, you'll be in close contact with our partner from the co-working space where our new office is located.
- You like to organize events hands-on and never lose sight of the big picture. That can mean events with our customers, meetups or even bigger events like Christmas or summer parties.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute your unique style and talents to further develop the community and structure in our new office.
- You are no stranger to numbers and you work closely with our numbers team, supporting them with preparatory accounting tasks.
- You support our HR Team in several Portuguese specific people related tasks to further professionalize our processes and to be ready to further build up our Lisbon Hub.
- You studied in a related field or are in your first years of professional experience in office/event management or the hospitality industry.
- You are open to travel between Hamburg and Lisbon to work with your team in Hamburg - e.g. for a few days of onboarding during your first weeks with us.
- You feel confident using Google Workspace including Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- You help to maintain internal processes and identify ways to improve as a team. You take on responsibility for tasks assigned to you and independently solve challenges. You stay calm even in turbulent situations.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English. Of course, speaking German would also be an advantage.
ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY
In our engineering hubs in Hamburg and Lisbon, you will meet people from all over the world – different cultures, origins, languages, genders and lifestyles. We love diversity and openness.
If you ask anyone why they work here, it's pretty likely that they will say “because of the people” and “because I've never learned so much in my life”. Our company is a place where you can be yourself, aim high, care for each other and grow without limits.
In our centrally located offices, our community meets not only to work, but also to play pool and have fun with team members and find some new friends.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Send us your complete application (CV) via our applicant portal. If you have any questions about your application or the application process, please contact Lena Oechtering personally at +49 40/890584-0.