People, Commercial and Organization /
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
freiheit.com is an internet pioneer, founded in Hamburg in 1999 and developing digital online products for international clients. We have completed hundreds of projects. Our digital products are used by millions of users with thousands of requests per second. We are known for our high reputation in the market and highly valued as an employer for our strong and unique sense of community.
For over 24 years, we have been working for the “Who's Who” of German and European industrial and commercial companies – across all sectors. Trade, automotive, e-commerce, healthcare and more. We have ambitious targets for growth in the coming years and are therefore expanding our international team, especially in the commercial area.
We currently have a team of 200 people from 29 nations in our engineering hubs in Hamburg and Lisbon and are still growing over both hubs, especially in Lisbon. This growth will be reached together with the recruiting team through your hunger and dedication as a passionate recruiter.
ABOUT YOUR JOB
- As a recruiter for our engineering hubs in Hamburg and Lisbon, you will work closely with your recruiting team. Together you will find the top 5 percent of software engineers and students worldwide who have the potential and the will to grow with us and develop into excellent full-stack engineers. Our community and our drive to constantly grow is what defines us. Therefore, not only skills are important, but also the culture fit.
- You want to constantly improve yourself and your processes. You control your recruiting measures via a dashboard that gives you up-to-date information about success or possible improvements. Your goal is not to increase the applicant rate in absolute terms, but the conversion rate of incoming applicants. All measures against this are measured and optimized.
- You have the coordination of the recruiting team and applicant management firmly in your hands. You ensure a positive experience for our applicants, regardless of whether they receive an answer to their letter, have a conversation on the phone or have even been invited for a personal interview. Each applicant reflects the same positive image of our community, where learning, sharing and personal growth are paramount.
- You see active search as a way of addressing good colleagues personally, discreetly, respectfully and without being intrusive. You have experience of where to search and how to organize direct contact, then in the freiheit.com style. It motivates you to set up this process and to continuously develop it further in order to turn it into a successful recruiting channel.
- Due to your open and committed nature, you manage to build and maintain long-term and successful cooperations with universities, student groups and service providers.
- You enjoy organizing events and trade fair appearances. On these occasions, you are a passionate ambassador of our unique culture.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the humanities, natural sciences or economics.
- You have already gained professional experience in recruiting engineers in tech companies or startups.
- You know the dos and don'ts of applicant management and active search.
- Your Portuguese and English are fluent in speaking and writing.
- You are good at networking and enjoy building lasting working relationships
- You love to learn something new every day and like to grow beyond yourself. You are honest and have a sense of humor. You are intoxicating, charming and assertive. You don't want just any job, you want to make a difference and actively shape something with your ideas and your skills.
ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY
In our engineering hubs in Hamburg and Lisbon, you will meet people from all over the world – different cultures, origins, languages, genders and lifestyles. We love diversity and openness.
If you ask anyone why they work here, it's pretty likely that they will say “because of the people” and “because I've never learned so much in my life”. Our company is a place where you can be yourself, aim high, care for each other and grow without limits.
In our centrally located offices, our community meets not only to work, but also to play pool and have fun with team members and find some new friends.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Send us your complete application (CV) via our applicant portal. If you have any questions about your application or the application process, please contact Lena Oechtering personally at +49 40/890584-0.