Customer Experience Specialist
Customer Experience – Specialist /
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.
Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Salary: 58,000 CAD
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Customer Experience Specialist to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly to the CX Tribe Lead and collaborating with Fresha clients, you will be accountable for handling support tickets and communicating with partners through email.
Note that this approach may evolve over time, and we may incorporate additional contact channels such as voice/phone, live chat, social media, WhatsApp, and SMS. If these channels are introduced, you will be responsible for managing them as well.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment who likes to work in a close-knit cross-disciplinary team, enjoys complex domains and wants to make an impact.
Important things to know:
We operate a 24/7 customer experience team and this role will require you to work weekends on a scheduled basis - [typically one weekend day per month, we aim to provide two consecutive days off when you do work on a weekend e.g. Sunday and Monday if you work Saturday or Friday and Saturday if you work Sunday. Working hours are 08:00 - 17:00 with a one hour unpaid lunch break.
Delight our Partners and their clients
- Resolve support tickets and partner contacts (from various channels and sources) using our ticketing system Hubspot, and support our partner’s clients
- Identify the root cause of issues and problems our partners are experiencing and proactively flag recurring issues, bugs and contact trends to your TL and the Fresha product teams
- Take a consultative approach to supporting our partners to make sure they are getting the most out of our software to drive partner retention
- Find creative solutions to partner problems and identify opportunities to improve our partners experience with Fresha and to generate more revenue for the business
- Be a proactive problem solver, going the extra mile to delight our partners
Testing and investigating
- Proactively test and investigate problems that our partners raise in our software
- Reproduce the issues and problems in your own test account and test solutions to the problem that you are solving
- Maintain your own test account and make sure all features and functionality are up to date, active and usable for testing purposes
- Be a high performer in the team, exceeding expectations in product knowledge, KPI achievement and living the values of Fresha
- Take responsibility for your own performance and development, constantly learning and developing in the role and progressing through the CX structure
- Support your CX colleagues to achieve their targets and become high performers
- Constantly strive to raise the standards across the team to create a high performing culture
Ongoing learning and development
- Take onboard feedback from QA and coaching sessions
- Actively engage in QA and coaching session with your colleagues and Tribe Lead
- Become a product guru by constantly growing your product knowledge
- Keep up with the launch of new products and features so you are fully prepared to support partners when new features and products go live
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Experience in a Customer Success, Support and/or Account Management role
- Passionate about customer service and providing an exceptional experience
- A team player with a great work ethic and a customer-centric mindset
- Friendly, clear and engaging communication, both written and spoken
- Proactive in seeking solutions and resolving issues for partners to improve their experience
- Outstanding time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks to ensure you meet your goals and deadlines
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to interact with people from across the business and build strong relationships, including the ability to effectively influence upwards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
If we don't respond to your application within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful