Account Manager (Riyadh)
Commercial – Partner Success /
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dubai, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly to the Account Manager Team Lead, you will be accountable for building relationships and driving monetisation of the Fresha platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge, and wants to make an impact.
* Arabic speaking is a mandatory requirement
- Accountable for meeting key performance indicators on monetisation and revenue growth by proactively engaging with and educating our Partners on the value of the Fresha platform.
- Proactively introduce, educate and convert Partners on to Fresha’s payments solution.
- Optimise listing content and availability competitiveness on the marketplace to maximise conversions.
- Have a pool of Partner accounts serving as a dedicated advisor for all your Partners assisting them on their journey to product adoption.
- Advising Partners on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Ensure a strong Partner Experience through building relationships by attending video meetings with your pool of Partners and effectively communicating the Fresha features and benefits.
- Build key internal relationships with our Sales and Onboarding teams to ensure smooth transition and handover of Partners through the Partner journey.
- Collaborate with our Product teams to provide important product feedback to help enhance future releases.
- Use consultative sales techniques to understand customer needs and requirements and have the ability to upsell and cross-sell the Fresha Platform.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in effectively delivering commercial outcomes from a previous Partner facing role
- Shown to be commercially motivated with an ability to adapt and achieve targets
- Proven experience in using and analysing data and reporting effectively to improve commercial outcomes
- Naturally proactive and inquisitive, with a desire to consistently learn and improve
- Previous experience in an outbound call environment or a related sales position preferred
- Excellent and proven written, verbal and presentation skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to interact with people from across the business and build strong relationships, including the ability to effectively influence upwards
- Happy to roll sleeves up and assist the team when required (team player)
- Self-starter and proactive approach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
At Fresha, we value passion and potential as much as specific skills. If you're enthusiastic and eager to learn, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every listed requirement. We believe in fostering growth and providing the support needed for you to excel in your role.
- Video-call with a member from the Talent Team - 30 MINUTES
- Video-call/in-person with Hiring Manager - 45-60 MINUTES
- Video-call/in-person with Hiring Team - 60-75 MINUTES
We aim to complete the entire interview process and deliver feedback within 2 weeks.
Every job application received is reviewed manually by our talent team. While we strive to assess applications within 7 days, the sheer volume of talented individuals expressing interest may occasionally extend this timeframe
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.