Senior Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
FreshCut is a team of 25 who have built some of the biggest global successes in the gaming creator economy, esports and video games. We’re led by former Twitch leaders, and are backed by a stellar group of VCs, strategics and operators that are deeply connected in the gaming, creator and crypto industries.
We’re building the next generation creator content platform that will redefine creator-to-fan and community engagement through blockchain social tokens and showcase level gaming experiences. Our vision is to enable fans and creators, for the first time ever, to own a piece of the economy and community that they help build and grow -- at FreshCut, we believe all stakeholders should benefit from platform growth as one collective community at large.
We’re shooting for the moon 🚀, and are looking for exceptional, passionate builders including blockchain specialists, hackers, technologists, gaming experts, product gurus, and creator economy enthusiasts to take on this journey with us.
About the Position
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the evolution of our client platforms and manage the product vision for FreshCut's Creator and Viewer Experience, spanning mobile, web, Discord, and everything in-between.
You will be responsible for new product releases and existing feature iteration with a strong focus on daily app engagement and creator retention. You will plan, prioritize, design, build, and ship alongside a talented & experienced team.
We're looking for a hands-on PM that can build and manage both sides of a content platform with a deep understanding and empathy for content creators and their fans. This is especially a great fit for someone with product experience from a content creator platform (e.g. Twitch, Patreon, YouTube, Instagram, TikToK, SnapChat). Bonus points if you have experience with creator monetization / patronage -or- Web3 / decentralized applications.
- Define and execute on product strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with engineering, design, content partnerships and other stakeholders across the company
- Release polished, delightful experiences to our content creators and their fans, focusing on Minimum Lovable Product (MLP not MVP)
- Develop and track clear metrics to assess the success and performance of product and team and support effective decision making
- Coordinate and execute as a cross-functional leader and run an agile development process with quick iteration and frequent releases across multiple platforms.
- Work directly with the FreshCut leadership team
- 4+ years of product management experience for social platforms, creator platforms or consumer apps
- Strong understanding of social / entertainment balance between creators and fans (or players and game
- Well versed in human interface guidelines for mobile-first experiences
- Experience with a full development cycle experience from pre-production to launch and beyond
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal / presentation
- High degree of accountability and sense of ownership
- Self-starter mentality and intellectually curious
- You've shipped content creator products or tools
- Experience or personal interest in blockchain technologies and decentralized applications
- Experience or personal interest in video games and/or gaming content creators
- Highly competitive with top Series A funded startups with existing product and traction
- HQ in Los Angeles, local employees have flexible partial WFH policy
- Can be full-time remote with travel to HQ for onsite requirements