Creator Partnerships Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Content & Creators /
FreshCut is a team of 25 who have built some of the biggest global successes in the gaming creator economy, esports and video games. We’re led by former Twitch leaders, and are backed by a stellar group of VCs, strategics and operators that are deeply connected in the gaming, creator and crypto industries.
We’re building the next generation creator content platform that will redefine creator-to-fan and community engagement through blockchain social tokens and showcase level gaming experiences. Our vision is to enable fans and creators, for the first time ever, to own a piece of the economy and community that they help build and grow -- at FreshCut, we believe all stakeholders should benefit from platform growth as one collective community at large.
We’re shooting for the moon 🚀, and are looking for exceptional, passionate builders including blockchain specialists, hackers, technologists, gaming experts, product gurus, and creator economy enthusiasts to take on this journey with us.
About the Position
The Creator Partnerships Manager is a key member of our Partnerships team. You will work alongside the team to manage our ecosystem of creators from top tier talent, esports orgs and hobbyist content creators. You’ll contribute to the FreshCut creator partnerships strategy and execute against it to ensure FreshCut becomes a staple for all creators who want to own a piece of the social economy that they partake in.
- Help craft and execute against the FreshCut partnerships strategy playbook to attract top tier talent, esports teams and the broader ecosystem of content creators.
- Navigate and cultivate relationships with the top influential creators in the space.
- Constantly create ways to improve the overall creator experience with a lens on creator growth, monetization and product/feature experience
- Execute against all partnerships alongside the Creator Partnerships, Community and Marketing teams
- You have at least 3 years of direct partnerships experience in business development or account/partner management. Experience at an existing game related content network, organization or platform is a plus.
- You have a track record working with top tier creators, content networks and/or esports organizations.
- You have a proven ability planning and executing partnerships end to end.
- You’re a strong leader and capable of building a healthy team culture.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal, pitching and general presentation skills.
- You have existing experience working with creators, content networks, esports orgs and/or game studios.
- You’re a fan of or have worked with crypto, social tokens, NFTs and web3.
Compensation: Competitive with top Series A funded startups with existing product and traction.
Location: HQ in Los Angeles, CA with flexible partial week WFH policy. Remote OK with travel to HQ for team onsite visits.
Everything we do is based on four essential values that define who we are: Community, Entertainment, Inclusion, and Accountability. These are our public-facing company values, but they ring just as true within our internal company culture.
Community We're a diverse collective who share a passion for shared gaming entertainment experiences. We're building a place where all members can participate, contribute and have fun.
Entertainment We come together to create and showcase the best entertainment for the community. The world of gaming is vast — creators, esports, communities, music, metaverse, crypto — and has endless moments to celebrate.
Inclusion & Respect Good vibes only. We're an inclusive community, embrace who you are and respect what you believe in. Together we create a fun, safe and respectful environment for everyone.
Responsibility & Accountability We lift each other up because we're all going higher. To do that as a team and community, all our members have a responsibility and accountability to each other and the broader community.