Freshly is seeking an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background to join our team. The PM will focus primarily on customer engagement and retention and be responsible for key metrics around re-order rates, ratings, and referrals and other leading indicators. As the fastest growing ready-to-eat food technology company, we’re looking for someone who can help us set an industry standards on innovative product features and engagement. If you’re someone who loves experimenting with new ideas and perusing Techcrunch and Product Hunt, this role is for you.
Candidates should think mobile-first, have experience establishing KPIs, A/B testing, wire-framing solutions with developers, interviewing users, and analyzing data. They should be intrinsically motivated to set data-driven goals and beat them, always striving to create step-function change. They should be able to easily understand marketing objectives, gather and evaluate qualitative customer research, and communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has experience working with 3rd party database analytics tools (like Looker, Excel, etc.), writing technical requirements, wireframing, and user testing. They are constantly researching and evaluating best practices in increasing customer engagement and sales.
- Create and gather requirements from stakeholders
- Define MVPs and success metrics/goals
- Interview users (internal and external)
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and QA
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in marketing, food operations, and meal R&D
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and executives on project status, needs, and milestones
- Track performance metrics and work closely with the Data Insights group to measure product impact and success
- Keep the team apprised of developments in the competitive landscape
- Minimum 2-3 years of digital product experience in user acquisition, retention, activation and/or referral
- Experience with agile software development methodology and working with engineering and/or data teams on technical projects
- Exceptional written and Verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- A strong attention to detail with an analytical approach
- Familiarity with any of the following (nice to haves): Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Looker, Excel, Optimizely (A/B Testing), Google Suite, SQL, Inspectlet, automation, etc.
- Ability to deliver projects quickly with a strong affinity for multitasking and personal organization
Freshly delivers chef-prepared, ready-to-eat healthy meals to customers’ doorsteps through a weekly subscription model. The menu is designed using whole, natural ingredients - every meal is packed with high-quality proteins, heart-healthy fats, and nutrient-dense carbohydrates. Freshly meals NEVER contain gluten, refined sugars, or artificial additives. Freshly’s team of chefs do all the cooking and meals arrive fresh (never frozen) and are ready to eat within 3 minutes. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here's some recent chatter about us:
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!