Business Systems Manager
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We are looking for a Business Operations & Strategy Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast growing company. You will use your business insight, analytical skills, and strategic thinking to deliver insights and actionable recommendations to improve decision-making across the team. You’ll also own and execute on high priority, cross-functional projects to accelerate growth across all parts of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Design and implement our systems strategy and architecture to support the process and workflow needs of the sales teams
- Develop and own sales performance metrics and reporting tools to ensure access to timely, accurate, and actionable data
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders across sales, marketing, finance, and operations to define business processes and their systems requirements
- Support the implementation of strategic initiatives that depend on systems and tools to succeed at scale
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce administration and/or development, preferably in a high growth SaaS software environment
- Deep understanding of Salesforce data objects and how they fit together
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce process builder, workflow rules, custom objects, data loader
- Experience with Marketing Automation (e.g., Hubspot) and Customer Success (e.g., Totango) tools is a plus
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Proactive with a positive attitude and a can-do, service-oriented mentality
- Impressive time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks with multiple stakeholders while hitting deadlines on time-sensitive projects
- Sharp attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.