Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an EMEA Onboarding Manager to join our onboarding team within the Customer Success organization. You will work with our recently closed customers and ensure that our customers are implementing optimal workflows and set up. As an Onboarding Manager, you will have a select group of accounts to onboard and will be responsible for making sure every customer is successfully onboarded in a timely manner. This position will work closely with Success, Support, & Product and is ultimately the main person responsible for the initial deployment of a customer.
What will you be doing?
- Lead all onboarding efforts for EMEA accounts including owning webinars, campaigns, and managing high touch relationship with key onboarding customers
- Serving as the main point of contact for first 90 days to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Front
- Spearhead, create and own full project implementation plan per each customer you onboard
- Conduct workflow conversations to advise optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team
- Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Training and educating customers on how to effectively utilize Front
- Partner with respective CSM and AM to nurture customer relationship
- Create documentation to help scale onboarding efforts
- Surface onboarding blockers and trends to improve overall set up and onboarding experience
- Host EMEA Webinars in EMEA friendly timeline and in French
- Create EMEA friendly onboarding content (i.e. in French)
- Own onboarding refresher programs for legacy customers
- Be a product expert and understand all optimal workflow set ups
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience - from every day end-users of the app to a high level executive.
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Curiosity, Grit, Persistency
- Excellent Academic Qualifications
- PMP Certification
- Business fluency in French and 1 other language
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.