Technical Lead - Full-Stack Engineering
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer based in Paris to help build, manage, and scale the Front platform.
What will you be doing?
- Help drive and deliver on our product roadmap(frontapp.com/roadmap), turning 1-pager specs into features
- Obsess about the quality of the product and the work you produce.
- Lead or contribute to the next features of Front-Chat, our most recent product
- Architect and lead development of the next version of our analytics product
- Mentorship (20% of your time)
What skills and experience do you need?
- Full professional English proficiency
- Product mindset, we’re a product company
- Strong track record of launching and delivering projects of significant complexity and high level of ambiguity
- Track record of designing and implementing complex and scalable software services
- Experience with performance benchmarking and diagnostic tools
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Extensive experience in node.js, Angular or React
- Experience running services on AWS