Sales Enablement Manager
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will onboard, train, and perform steady-state training to the growing global sales organization. You will align directly with Sales Leadership and other internal key stakeholders to establish the onboarding & ongoing sales training programs, formalize a sales progression readiness program, and design and execute strategic programs that yield improved revenue productivity across the team. You will drive key initiatives to ensure managers and reps are achieving individual, team and regional goals & quotas, while ensuring that Sales Productivity efforts are designed to scale to support a rapidly growing team.
What will you be doing?
- Design, implement and manage the Global Sales Onboarding Program to efficiently and effectively ramp sales new hires across a spectrum of roles and geos
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify sales productivity gaps & prioritize work on key initiatives across the global sales team
- Define a future looking productivity roadmap assessing timelines and resources required to execute on key initiatives
- Establish benchmarks against key sales skills & initiatives across the Front organization and build scalable solutions to inspire lift in these KPIs. Partner with Strategy & Operations to measure the efficacy of these solutions to prove out ROI for future resourcing
- Partner with Product and Marketing to equip Sales with the most up-to-date product offerings and world-class resources to sell them
- Explore and manage vendor relationships for productivity tools that lift sales team efficiency and effectiveness
- Opportunity to scale out a team with specialized functions to meet the needs of a rapidly growing sales team
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5 + years of sales experience and/or sales effectiveness experience, preferably with a successful track record of managing people and/or project teams
- Leads with Vision and Purpose: Communicates a compelling and inspired vision and sense of common purpose. Invests time to look beyond what’s possible today. Sets clear milestones and holds people (and self) accountable to deliver
- Executes Effectively: Successful track record of planning and execution. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions. Delegates well. Sets clear goals and measure, monitors process, progress, and results. Designs feedback processes into work to always stay on track
- Works Effectively with Senior Leaders: Can build relationships, sell and deal comfortably with executives. Can craft approaches that are perceived as positive and successful. Knows how to deliver to build credibility
- Leads Change: Successful record of leading organizational change. Passion for helping others succeed, especially in a sales-specific or business related function. Dedicated to helping others improve, find purpose in the day-to-day, and coaching others
- Strong Public Speaker: Inspirational and motivational in the classroom & comfortable delivering trainings, speaking engagements, hosting events, and managing a classroom filled with diverse background and unique content
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
- Bachelor's degree required
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.