San Francisco, CA /
Data & Analytics /
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Analyst to join our growing Product Analytics team. As an embedded Product Analyst, you will partner closely with Engineering, Product, and Design to help Front make data-driven decisions about our products. You will conduct analysis and identify actionable insights throughout the product development process, sizing opportunities, analyzing experiments, developing and monitoring key metrics, and informing strategic decisions with data.
What will you be doing?
- Make actionable recommendations about feature development and prioritization based on a deep understanding of user engagement and behavior
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product, Design, Marketing, and analytics functions across the company to identify opportunities, prioritize initiatives, and make strategic recommendations
- Identify insights and opportunities through exploratory analysis, including assessing trends, cohorts, funnels, and user flows
- Develop and monitor key metrics for the Engineering, Product, and Design organization
- Design and analyze A/B tests to assess the impact of product changes
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and other data/analytics functions to ensure we have the right data foundations and tracking in place
- Evangelize product data across the company, building excitement around metrics and insights
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years of experience in product analytics, conducting quantitative analysis on large datasets, or an equivalent analytical role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Proficiency using SQL to query large data sets
- Strong understanding of statistics and A/B testing
- You are impact-focused, eager to jump in and work in a fast-paced environment
- You are collaborative, forming trusting relationships with your cross-functional teammates
- You are a strong critical thinker, excited to solve ambiguous problems
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.