San Francisco, CA /
Data & Analytics /
Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, and Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2022. We have also been recognized on Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021.
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Analyst to join our growing Product Analytics team. As an embedded Product Analyst, you will partner closely with Engineering, Product, and Design to help Front make data-driven decisions about our products. You will conduct analysis and identify actionable insights throughout the product development process, sizing opportunities, analyzing experiments, developing and monitoring key metrics, and informing strategic decisions with data.
What will you be doing?
- Make actionable recommendations about feature development and prioritization based on a deep understanding of user engagement and behavior
- Partner closely with Engineering, Product, Design, Marketing, and analytics functions across the company to identify opportunities, prioritize initiatives, and make strategic recommendations
- Identify insights and opportunities through exploratory analysis, including assessing trends, cohorts, funnels, and user flows
- Develop and monitor key metrics for the Engineering, Product, and Design organization
- Design and analyze A/B tests to assess the impact of product changes
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and other data/analytics functions to ensure we have the right data foundations and tracking in place
- Evangelize product data across the company, building excitement around metrics and insights
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2-5 years of experience in product analytics, conducting quantitative analysis on large datasets, or an equivalent analytical role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Proficiency using SQL to query large data sets
- Strong understanding of statistics and A/B testing
- You are impact-focused, eager to jump in and work in a fast-paced environment
- You are collaborative, forming trusting relationships with your cross-functional teammates
- You are a strong critical thinker, excited to solve ambiguous problems
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.