Phoenix, AZ /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
Front was featured in Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Zapier’s Apps at Work Report: The Fastest Growing Apps of 2019, the Bay Area’s Great Places to Work, and of course Glassdoor.
Front is seeking a talented Front-End Developer to work with a cross functional group of team on customer facing projects including the Front website, customer education portals, interactive tools, editorial content, and more. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a self starter and able to manage a number of competing priorities and deadlines. You should have strong written documentation skills and be able to work with cross functional stakeholders to deliver fast and reliable code.
What will you be doing?
- Own front end projects from the scope stage through to implementation.
- Partner closely with marketing and design on strategy and project management.
- Understand Frontapp.com and its associated customer facing web properties inside and out.
- Develop a testing and optimization process in partnership with the marketing team to drive increased site performance.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of front-end web development industry experience.
- Strong experience with responsive web design.
- Familiar with GitHub as a source control repository.
- Good understanding of headless CMS site architecture.
- Comfortable using modern web testing frameworks.
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Figma, Hubspot, Salesforce and Contentful is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.