Customer Support Representative (Remote in CA, AZ, CT, OR, or WA)
Customer Experience /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to play an essential role in creating the customer experience. You will be the voice of Front, responsible for all customer inquiries, and for keeping our customers happy.
For this position, we are only open to remote employees whose current residence is in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Oregon and Washington.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure 100% success of all of our Front customers
- Become an expert on how Front works and its day-to-day usage, helping our customers understand the features and all of the benefits pertaining to their specific needs
- Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming tickets in all of our support channels
- Debugging and testing product features and reporting them to product and engineering
- Communicate with customers both over email, chat, and the phone
- Assist in building knowledge base/support data such as training materials and FAQs
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes
What skills and experience do you need?
- A highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, and crush the queues.
- 2 years minimum proven track record of great customer service experience(bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience)
- Tech savvy and hungry to improve technical skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions fast
- Excellent verbal & written communication – you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Humble and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
- Fluent in English(+ French is a bonus)
- Experience with using Front is a huge plus!
During this time, we are only open to remote applicants who reside in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Oregon or Washington. If you do not live in one of these states, please continue to check our jobs page for any future remote positions!
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.