Account Manager - SMB
San Francisco, CA /
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As an SMB Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of some of Front’s fastest growing customers. As their main point of contact you will oversee all aspects of the customer relationship while working collaboratively with your partners in Customer Success. Helping our existing customer base evangelize Front across their organization you will be responsible for upsells, cross-sells and renewals always with an eye towards value-based interactions.
What will you be doing?
- Build relationships with Front’s Small Business customers ensuring growth and mitigating churn
- Work with current customers to understand their business pains, and provide solutions based on our platform to alleviate them
- Worth through a portfolio of customers to identify quick upsells and expansion opportunities
- Develop advanced knowledge of your customers' businesses and goals while accurately forecasting sales pipeline
- Track and report all key metrics related to customer growth, retention and Front product usage growth
- Engage in team development and mentoring
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing and quota-carrying role(s), preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Value-selling / storytelling
- Multi-stakeholder management(internally & externally)
- Strong outbounding, pipeline and time management, account prioritization and negotiation skills
- Impeccable written and oral communication
- Appetite for product and technical aspect of the role: curiosity, pedagogy
- Sales acumen and customer care
- Leverage CS Programs for relevant scaled account activities
- Land and expand/growth mindset
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.