Paris, France /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a tenacious, sales-experienced, and customer centric Account Manager to join our EMEA Post-Sales team basedin Paris. As an Account Manager, you will have a dedicated book of customers that you will be financially responsible for (Net Retention target).
You’ll drive direct impact on our business by helping your customers transform how they work with Front, thus increasing Front’s renewal and expansion rates. You’ll play a vital role in the customer journey as the customer’s main advocate and advisor, influencing account admins, end users and decision makers. Customer Success Managers will be your trusted partners to deliver and increase value realization among customer base
What will you be doing?
- Helping us build expansion playbook & motions with our customers
- Delivering product demos, providing insightful technical answers, and recommending creative ways to get the most out of Front
- Building long-term relationships with our contacts at upper mid-market and enterprise companies and deeply understanding their strategy and goals
- Acting as an internal advocate for Front’s customers, providing ongoing and structured feedback to Front’s internal team to drive improvements across the company
- Proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions
- Working cross-functionally to develop required analytics tools, commercial approval paths, and process to support win-backs and renewal saves at scale
- Contributing to team projects to develop and refine our post-sales operations
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years of experience in client-facing + quota-carrying role(s), preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Strong sales executor
- Great at team work: you will be partnering with CSMs, Solutions Engineers, Onboarding Managers, Product team, and US-based counterparts on a daily basis
- Analytical ability to create value-focused stories through customer data
- Ability to develop and execute account plans for mid-market and enterprise companies spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills (written and oral), in English and at least one other European language. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Ability to operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Sophisticated commercial sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user’s businesses
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.