San Francisco, CA
At Front, we’re redefining work communications and collaboration with our shared inbox for teams. Front brings all of your communication channels(email, Facebook, Twitter, Twilio SMS, live chat etc.) into one place, so you can triage and assign messages, have internal conversations around them, and even sync work across other apps you use from Salesforce to GitHub, without ever leaving your inbox. Today, over 5,000 companies rely on Front to power their communications, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a highly organized and thoughtful Executive Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will be supporting the CMO, CFO, Head of Sales and Head of Engineering with dedicated administrative assistance and act as a jack-of-all-trades supporting the broader team. If you enjoy bringing order to chaos, helping others, and remain calm under pressure, then this is the role for you.
- Serve as a true partner to the CMO, CFO, Head of Sales and Head of Engineering by anticipating and executing on tactical as well as strategic issues, leveraging her time and productivity
- Administrative duties such as calendar management and meeting coordination
- Serve as the gatekeeper for their daily schedules
- Prep meeting materials, agendas, take meeting notes and manage action items when needed
- Maintain several documents to track internal projects and organizational goals
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgment and discretion
- Support projects and initiatives that may require cross-group collaboration and coordination
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- Many other tasks as they arise!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience with heavy calendaring in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work well with different personalities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong ability to problem solve and bring a growth mindset to the role
- Enthusiasm for learning new productivity tools and workflows
- Prior experience in an administrative support role
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.