San Francisco, CA
At Front, we’re redefining work communications and collaboration with our shared inbox for teams. Front brings all of your communication channels (email, Facebook, Twitter, Twilio SMS, live chat etc.) into one place, so you can triage and assign messages, have internal conversations around them, and even sync work across other apps you use from Salesforce to GitHub, without ever leaving your inbox. Today, over 2,700 companies rely on Front to power their communications, and we’re just getting started.
Front has a scalable node.js architecture and a plugin API that already connects to 40 services (frontapp.com/integrations). These integrations allow our customers to operate complex workflows involving multiple tools all linked to their emails.
- Design and build integrations between Front and other SaaS services
- Help build strong partnerships with new and existing services
- Support other developers to take advantage of the Front APIs
- Full-Stack: integrations touch all aspects of the stack; it can be a new panel in our app or an automated server-side connector
- Product minded: figure out the best way to connect tools seamlessly
- Familiar with SaaS in general and be opinionated about the best way to make an integration
- Comfortable with all sorts of APIs, reading docs and asking questions