Product Designer, Growth
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to be an integral part of the company's overall growth plan and work to envision and build how to best portray the value of Front to visitors, empowering them to become customers. You'll partner closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Data Analyst teams to bring the core value of Front to new groups of people across desktop, mobile and web.
What you'll do:
- Develop growth strategies; working in collaboration with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders and teams
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Collaborate and work closely with Product Design leadership and Designers across all teams
- Establish partnerships with Engineering and Product to design meaningful, impactful metrics-driven solutions
What we're looking for:
- 4-6+ years of experience building and growing high-quality products (mobile, web, desktop)
- Experience leading complex user and metrics inspired projects
- Understanding of acquisition and conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B experimentation
- A portfolio of design projects that shows strong product design process and craft skills
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.