Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,500 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for an Audience Product Marketing Manager focused on solutions and vertical marketing to join our growing Product Marketing team. You will be responsible for aligning with our Sales, Growth Marketing, and Customer Success teams to define our target audiences, craft messaging, and devise campaigns to drive both new business and expansion outcomes. You’ll also own the creation of customer-facing content and collateral to articulate the product value proposition for each audience we serve.
What will you be doing?
- Own the end-to-end success of Front’s key use cases and vertical campaigns
- Define and maintain our key buyer personas
- Develop the go-to-market plan for Front’s customer segments
- Create content, collateral and training to drive acquisition, conversion, and expansion
- Design prospecting campaigns with Growth Marketing and the Business Development Team to drive top-of-funnel demand
- Identify industry tradeshows warranting Front’s attendance / sponsorship
- Ensure knowledge management systems are up-to-date with relevant content
- Identify Front’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through in-depth market research and enable customer-facing teams to succeed in competitive situations
What skills and experience do you need?
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS
- 3+ years of experience with product marketing or commensurate experience, such as content marketing or sales/solutions engineering
- Strong copy skills and ability to clearly communicate
- Familiarity with sales CRM, Salesforce and other sales products in the market
- Success cross-functionally aligning with sales, customer success and other departments
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Front’s values of transparency, collaboration, high standards, care, low ego, and inclusion
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.