San Francisco, CA /
People Operations /
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will be supporting three of our leaders with dedicated administrative assistance and act as a jack-of-all-trades supporting the broader team. You’ll be a great fit if you enjoy bringing order to chaos, possess strong attention to details and have a knack for multi-tasking & ensuring nothing slips through the cracks!
This position is required to report to our San Francisco HQ!
What will you be doing?
- Serve as a true partner to the leadership team by anticipating and executing on tactical as well as strategic issues, leveraging their time and productivity
- Administrative duties such as complex calendar management, meeting coordination, editing slide deck presentations and project management
- Serve as the gatekeeper for their daily schedules
- Prep meeting materials, agendas, take meeting notes and manage action items when needed
- Maintain several documents to track internal projects and organizational goals
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgment and discretion
- Support projects and initiatives that may require cross-group collaboration and coordination
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- Many other tasks as they arise!
What skills and experience do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience with heavy calendaring in a fast-paced environment, coordinating across multiple time-zones
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work well with different personalities
- Strong attention to detail and ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Ability to stay calm under pressure while managing multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Have a pro-active mindset to iterate on current processes and build efficient workflows
- Enthusiasm for learning new productivity tools, strong ability to problem solve and bring a growth mindset to the role
- Prior experience in an administrative support role and working with a team of EAs
- Technical proficiency with Zoom, Google Suite Apps(Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Forms, etc.), Dropbox, Keynote, Slack, Bonus: Front!
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.