Digital Marketing Manager
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Specialist to effectively own our paid and organic strategy globally. Working with a cross functional team of marketers, you will devise campaigns to drive awareness that engage our target market and are effective in educating the world of knowledge workers about Front. This role requires expertise in both organic and paid marketing channels, as well as a deep understanding of marketing analytics and ROI. You will be a key contributor to our ongoing relationships with agencies with a focus on scale and quality. Put simply: you will be responsible for converting Front dollars and resources into quality demand that results in pipeline and recurring revenue.
What will you be doing?
- Drive the digital marketing strategy including, but not limited to PPC, Display, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic, and Content Syndication
- Collaborate with content, operations, and integrated campaign teams on campaign development and execution
- Optimize the Front website through a well designed series of experiments to drive conversion rates
- Own the budget and demonstrate a willingness to own a number
- Understand the competitive digital landscape and be the source of new strategic advice for the marketing team
- Track and manage a dashboard so the company can easily understand the performance of campaigns at any time
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing in a B2B environment
- Experience planning and executing multiple campaigns across a wide range of channels
- Demonstrable experience working with content and creative teams on campaign development
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.