Self-Serve Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an exceptional product manager to join our growing product management team. You will be directly responsible for our entire self-serve product experience. This includes defining how our customers become successful in onboarding, trial, and ongoing engagement and expansion with Front. You will be driving strategy, defining/managing impactful experiments, writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and sharing insights and results throughout the company. You will be directly responsible for hitting goals associated with our self-serve product including MRR, churn and expansion.
What will you be doing?
- Set the product strategy for onboarding, trial and monetization flows for Front’s self-serve customer acquisition/retention efforts.
- Own goals around key product metrics for our self-serve segment (MRR, Churn, Expansion, NPS)
- Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams to ship new and impactful features for user onboarding, long term customer usage/engagement, product virality, and more.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Sales teams to define a holistic customer journey from signup to conversion and ongoing engagement/retention.
- Drive learning/insights and revenue through consistent and thoughtful product experimentation.
- Prepare technical specifications, manage roadmap and on-time delivery of feature deployment.
- Partner with customer success/support to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize user needs/pain points into priorities/roadmaps/product specs.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 6+ years of Product Management experience, preferably at a SaaS or consumer technology company.
- Proven project management skills including developing detailed product strategy roadmaps and managing timely delivery.
- Strong facility with data/statistical analysis - you can quantitatively analyze disparate data sets, concepts, and identify strategic opportunities that accelerate growth.
- Customer driven with a unwavering focus on delivering value to each customer.
- Strong/demonstrated leadership - stakeholders/business partners love you.
- Experience speaking/presenting to a wide cross-section of business partners (C-level, etc.) with the ability to speak to details/insights that tie to the bigger vision.
- A roll up your sleeves, entrepreneurial approach with a willingness to take on ambitious, impactful and diverse projects.