San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
Front is a complex app with high performance requirements: some of our teams involve hundreds of users working together in real-time on thousands of messages every day. To meet those requirements, we're looking for a talented iOS Engineer who can work across the full stack from UI and animations to business logic, architecture, data storage, and beyond. To be successful in this role you must be a quick learner, have proven software development skills, enjoy solving hard problems, enjoy data and metrics-driven optimizations, and work well in a small, cross-functional, dynamic team.
What will you be doing?
- Join the mobile team to enhance the existing iOS application to bring delightful experience to our customers
- Create new features to align our iOS app with the desktop app
- Implement iOS/iPadOS platform specific features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
What skills and experience do you need?
- You love UI challenges
- You understand Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with RxSwift and/or Realm
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.