Content Marketing Lead
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Lead to join our growing marketing team. As Content Lead, you will be responsible for developing an editorial strategy that elevates the Front brand as well as drives new leads and pipeline for our sales team. As a part of the growth marketing org, you will lead a team of content marketers that will support a number of cross functional initiatives through content including the front blog, podcast scripting, webinars, ebooks, prospect and customer email communications, and much more.
What will you be doing?
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar
- Be a bridge to the rest of the organization for content projects
- Be both a manager and key contributor to our content strategy
- Establish a brand voice that is fun, professional, and distinctly Front
- Collaborate with other channel owners on the team (email, paid, PR, social, etc) to make the most of our content initiatives
- Have the ability to connect thought leadership and the value of Front’s product
- Determine and measure key KPIs for content success
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5-7+ years in marketing and content creation roles in a technology environment
- 2+ years managing a team of people in a creative function
- Familiarity with the workplace productivity tools landscape
- Deep understanding of current marketing technology landscape and techniques
- Ability to write persuasive and sales oriented copy with strong calls to action
- Intermediate understanding of the SEO landscape
- Understanding of SaaS business metrics and ability to connect programs to important company objectives
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.