San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We're looking for a Brand Designer that will help define, evolve, and maintain Front’s visual language and play a key role in shaping every aspect of how the world experiences our brand. You’ll collaborate closely with other Designers, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to bring our communication initiatives to life. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, an excellent visual storyteller and passionate about creating well-crafted, and engaging brand creative.
What you'll do:
- Work with Design and Marketing leadership to define, evolve, and maintain Front’s brand identity
- Bring our product to life for our potential and existing customers through simple and beautiful visual storytelling
- Execute the visual design for brand assets across our website, emails, videos, social ads, print collateral, and events
- Present and articulate your design rationale to stakeholders and executives
What we're looking for:
- 4-6+ years of experience in communications and brand design
- Attention to detail. You get energy from perfection and have a track record of shipping stunning creative work.
- Compelling storyteller. You know how to connect the dots for any audience through static or interactive media.
- Mastery of craft across photography, illustration, typography, composition, and color
- Taste. You have a strong editorial eye and an understand of how to successfully mix imagery and graphics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, while setting appropriate expectations and meeting realistic deadlines
- Collaborative approach to design that includes partnerships with Designers, Marketers, and Product teams
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.