Head of Product Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 4,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, DFJ and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a creative, customer-centric product marketing leader to own and drive the go-to-market strategy of Front’s product and offerings. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for deeply understanding our target markets and audiences and manage a team of product marketers and content marketer in executing programs to drive pipeline and revenue. This is a great opportunity to make a big impact at a fast-growing startup for a strategic, highly-collaborative individual who excels in telling impactful product and customer stories.
What will you be doing?
- Owning all product positioning and messaging development on our website and marketing programs that resonate with our audiences
- Building deep expertise in our target markets, competitive landscape, and buyer insights through market research and direct interactions with users
- Partnering with Demand Generation team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies to engage target buyers and drive customer adoption around use cases
- Collaborating with Product, Sales, and Marketing team to plan and execute the promotion and education around new products, packages, and solutions to drive revenue and customer engagement
- Managing content strategy and calendar to support demand generation, sales and customer teams, and thought leadership content needs
- Leading the team of product marketers and content marketer and growing team talent through coaching, training, and hiring
What skills and experience do you need?
- 8+ years experience in B2B SaaS product marketing, brand management, or strategic consulting
- 4+ years of people management experience with passion for developing talent
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and storytelling ability
- Proven track record to build cross-functional partnerships with Product and Sales
- Exceptional organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills