Head of Product Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 5,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Go-to-Market (GTM) to join our Marketing leadership team. As Head of GTM, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our overall product marketing strategy and customer marketing programs. You will lead a team of marketers responsible for the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market and enablement for customer-facing teams.
You will also be responsible for implementing product strategy in partnership with our Product team, enabling the Sales and Success teams to activate that strategy in the marketplace, and working closely with Growth Marketing to help Front achieve its revenue goals.
What will you be doing?
- Build and lead the organization responsible for key initiatives in close partnership with Front’s Product, Sales, and Success teams
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging through first-hand research to inform product strategy and GTM success
- Partner with Product to understand customer use cases and benefits, run beta tests, and develop positioning for new products and features
- Manage product launches, scaled customer onboarding, and ongoing scaled education to drive product adoption and customer growth
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for Front through in-depth research and enable customer-facing teams to succeed in competitive situations
- Identify and prioritize key segments with targeted positioning and messaging that drives acquisition, conversion, and expansion
- Enable customer-facing teams with the tools, training, and content they need to position and sell Front
- Evangelize customer success stories through written case studies, video testimonials, and formal reference program
What skills and experience do you need?
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Front’s values of transparency, collaboration, high standards, care, low ego, and inclusion
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS
- 8-10 years of experience with Product Marketing
- Experience with product-led GTMs and delivering products to market
- Leadership experience across large, geographically distributed teams
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with sales, engineering and other departments
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.