Office Manager (Part Time Contractor)
Paris, France /
People Operations /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a positive, do-it-all Office Manager, who enjoys supporting a fast-paced, dynamic office. As our office Manager, you will be the backbone and the face of our office by ensuring that things are running smoothly and giving all guests a warm welcome. You will be part of our cross-functional team (Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, Sales) building Front in Europe, and will work closely with our SF team. If you are a known problem solver, believe that no task is too big or small, and love helping others then this is the right role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Oversee day-to-day office operations to ensure that the office is running smoothly
- Manage vendor relations including building maintenance, food delivery service, IT, swag, and snack vendor.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding which includes ordering and setting up workspace equipment
- Assist the recruiting team with administrative duties and scheduling
- Receptionist duties include answering the phone to buzz guests in, greeting guests, and distributing mail and packages
- Support teams in event planning by helping to set up/breakdown events, coordinating catering and security, etc.
- Working closely with our San Francisco Workplace Experience Manager on creating and executing engaging events for Fronteers to grow their relationships
- Ensure that our office is well maintained
- Serve as the point person for anything office related, including maintenance, supplies, and equipment
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1-2 years of experience in receptionist & office administration duties
- Team player with a positive and proactive can-do attitude
- Comfortable with new technologies and systems
- Organized, at ease with multitasking, and strong ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English & French
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.