Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
San Francisco, CA /
IT and Information Security /
Front is on a mission to enable better relationships at scale. Relationships are everything in business, but they’re hard to maintain as a business grows because traits like trust, compassion, and empathy are human qualities that have been difficult for technology to scale. We’ve reimagined the way businesses communicate by bringing customer conversations to the center of one’s focus. Today, nearly 8,000 businesses have discovered that they can still grow their business and keep the human touchFront is on a mission to make work happier with the first-ever customer communication hub.
With $204M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will play a key role at Front working cross-functionally as we transform our go-to-market capabilities. You will be part of the core team that is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the Salesforce platform and related technologies for our Sales and Solutions teams. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background configuring complex systems who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Be the functional point person for internal customers as the subject matter expert on all sales platforms, integrations, and data sources.
- Provide strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement high-quality solutions that drive business value.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: new hire systems onboarding, process definition and re-engineering, high-level and detail-level requirements gathering, build, testing (QA and UAT), and continuous improvement and maintenance of business applications.
- Provide post-production support and bug resolution while delivering best-in-class support to our internal customers.
- Ensure that high-quality data is going into our systems and being utilized appropriately.
- Use and recommend best practices to deliver scalable solutions.
What skills & experience do you need?
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator and you have proficient experience with Sales Cloud and Lightning framework.
- You have 4+ years of hands-on work in Salesforce as an Analyst/Administrator including experience with related integrated tools/platforms; you have experience analyzing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations and can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and process automations.
- You are a self-starter with experience working independently with a proactive working style.
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders.
- You are a good problem solver and critical thinker with an appreciation for simple high-quality solutions.
- You like to learn and apply new business processes and technologies.
- You care about the business impact of your technical work.
This is a Hybrid role in San Francisco, expected to be in-office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The US Base Salary range for this full-time position is $114,600 - $138,100 USD. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market-based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (base salary, which may include commissions or overtime pay where applicable), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. This resource will provide additional information on our location zone designations. If you have questions, please speak with a member of our recruiting team for additional information.
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.