San Francisco, CA /
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As a Solutions Engineer at Front, you’ll be a partner on the Customer Growth team, helping prospects and existing customers realize Front’s value. You will act as the primary technical point of contact for the customer, and will help to guide them through the product validation journey. As a partner on the accounts team, you’ll address customer challenges, propose solutions, and remove technical roadblocks. This role is highly collaborative; as you will work closely with Marketing to inform go-to-market strategies, and relay customer feedback to Front's Product and Engineering teams.
This position is required to report to Front's San Francisco HQ when the office reopens.
What will you be doing?
- Act as a product expert and trusted advisor, externally and internally
- Communicate Front’s infrastructure and technology to customers
- Customize and deliver value-centric product demos
- Participate in customer meetings, helping to address technical questions
- Provide insights and consultation into how organizations can use Front API for custom development
- Build and maintain customer-facing technical collateral and training materials
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3-5 years of solutions engineering experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proven success in partnering with sales teams, preferably in an enterprise SaaS capacity
- Experience speaking to C-level, IT and security with acumen
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on technical challenges
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.