Technical Support Engineer
San Francisco, CA
We're reinventing email for teams to make it smarter, collaborative, and integrated with the tools you use. More than 5,000 businesses rely on Front to manage shared email addresses like sales@ or support@, SMS, social media channels, live chat, and more. With rule-based automations, internal commenting, and integrations with tools like Salesforce, GitHub, JIRA, and Slack, Front helps teams of all sizes simplify their inboxes while getting more done.
As a Technical Support Engineer in our San Francisco office, you will play a critical part in streamlining our procedures to resolve issues more quickly. You will be the primary technical contact for our thousands of users and a key contributor to the Front customer experience. By staying close to our users, you will play a role in shaping our future product design. If you are technical, passionate about customer experience & team productivity, we'd love to get to know you.
What will you be doing?
- Provide customers with delightful experiences by helping them resolve technical issues
- Master Front’s product capabilities and serve as a technical subject matter expert for our support organization
- Participate in testing of new and updated features.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Product mindset – we’re a product company on a mission to “advance how people work”
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience providing technical support for cross platform products (web,iOS, Android, etc.)
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations
- Experience building internal process to scale a support team
- Experience with the following systems: HTTP, HTML, REST, email, MySQL, Node.js, Angular, React, Redux would be a plus
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.