San Francisco, CA
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t made for business and hasn’t evolved to help you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on many siloed apps that make you less productive as a whole.
With more than 5,000 customers and $79 million in funding from Sequoia, Threshold (formerly DFJ), and others, Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
We’re looking for a tenacious, customer centric Account Manager to join our team. As an Account Manager, you will have a dedicated book of customers. You’ll drive direct impact on our business by helping your customers transform how they work with Front, thus increasing Front’s renewal and expansion rates. This a high impact position combining equal parts sales, relationship management and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success in a SaaS technology company where they have driven revenue retention and growth. This person will work best in a dynamic, fast paced, technology-driven environment to effectively manage a high volume of accounts.
What will you be doing?
- Driving Front adoption within assigned book to achieve expansion goals
- Evaluating opportunities to increase sales and retention within a book of business, and drive customer satisfaction
- Delivering product demos, providing insightful technical answers, and recommending creative ways to get the most out of Front
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of technical and business value propositions according to customer needs via phone and email.
- Teaming with Account Executives to ensure qualified upsell is maximized and new customer transition smooth
- Working cross-functionally to develop required analytics tools, commercial approval paths, and process to support win-backs and renewal saves at scale
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales, or Customer Success in a SaaS company
- Previous sales experience as an Account Executive or an equivalent full sales-cycle, closing position is highly favorable
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services, especially workflow tools
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience - from every day end-users of the app to a high level executive.
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.